My research focuses on environmental chemistry, petroleum geochemistry, and general organic chemistry.
education and training
- Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States), Postdoctoral Training 1989
- Ph.D. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1988
- M.S. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1982
- B.S. in Marine Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1980
- KENNICUTT, M. C., BROOKS, J. M., MCDONALD, T. J., & PFLAUM, R. C. (1985). NONVOLATILE ORGANIC-MATTER AT SITES-565-570, DEEP-SEA DRILLING PROJECT LEG-84. (pp. 705-717).
- McDonald, T. J., Brooks, J. M., & Kennicult, M. C. (1984). EFFECTS OF DISPERSANTS ON INCORPORATION OF VOLATILE LIQUID HYDROCARBONS INTO THE WATER COLUMN.. FATIGUE AND FRACTURE MECHANICS: TWENTY-NINTH VOLUME. (pp. 203-223).
chaired theses and dissertations
- Brewster, Chase Samuel (2015-08). Hydrocarbon Contamination Evaluation of River Sediment from the Lower Fox River, Wisconsin. (Master's Thesis)
- Reddick, Heather (2015-05). Public Health Assessment for the Indigenous People of the Chayanta Province of Bolivia. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Naspinski, Christine S. (2009-05). Toxicity Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Mixtures. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Environmental And Occupational Health; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266