Areas of Specialization: Philosophy and Technology; Philosophy and Engineering; Environmental Philosophy; Professional Ethics; Cyberethics; and Social and Political Philosophy.
Areas of Competence: Ethics; Environmental Ethics; Ancient Philosophy; Modern Philosophy; and Science, Technology, and Society Studies.
- Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of North Texas - (Denton, Texas, United States) 2015
- M.A. in Philosophy, University of North Texas - (Denton, Texas, United States) 2012
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology - (Rolla, Missouri, United States) 1998
- Miller, G. (2017). S.H. Christensen, C. Didier, A. Jamison, M. Meganck, C. Mitcham and B. Newberry (eds): International Perspectives on Engineering Education: Engineering Education and Practice in Context, Vol. 1, and Engineering Identities, Epistemologies and Values: Engineering Education and Practice in Context, Vol. 2. Technology, Knowledge and Learning. 22(1), 129-135.
- Miller, G. A. (2015). Forum: Grand challenge for engineers. Issues in Science and Technology. 31(2), 20-22.
- Miller, G. (2015). Looking Back, Looking Forward: Review of A. Briggle, P. Brey and E. Spence (eds.): The Good Life in a Technological Age. Science and Engineering Ethics. 21(6), 1691-1697.
- Miller, G. (2014). Exploring Engineering and Sustainability: Concepts, Practices, Politics, and Consequences. Engineering Studies. 6(1), 23-43.
- Miller, G., & Zhu, Q. (2011). Dao Ji Zhijian: Zhongguo Wenhua Beijing de Jishu Zhexue «道技之间: 中国文化背景的技术哲学»- By Wang Qian. Journal of Chinese Philosophy. 38(2), 317-320.