education and training
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Duke University - (Durham, North Carolina, United States) 1977
- M.S. in Physics, Murray State University - (Murray, Kentucky, United States) 1973
- M.A. in Mathematics, Indiana University System - (Bloomington, Indiana, United States) 1970
- Battle, G. (2013). A gradient-projective basis of compactly supported wavelets in dimension n > 1. CENTRAL EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS. 11(7), 1317-1333.
- Battle, G. (2013). Momentum-Entire Wavelets with Discrete Rotational Symmetries in 2D. British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science. 3(3), 315-329.
- Battle, G. A. (2012). DISJOINT FREQUENCY BRAND.................WAVELETS. ICASTOR Journal of Mathematical Sciences. 6(1), 1-24.
- Battle, G. (2004). Osiris wavelets and set wavelets. Journal of Applied Mathematics. 2004(6), 495-528.
- Battle, G. (2000). Osiris Wavelets in Three Dimensions. Annals of Physics. 286(1), 23-107.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Mathematics; 3368 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3368