Dr. Ibrahim Hassan has more than twenty years of research experience in the field of Energy and Thermal Fluid Sciences. His research interests include Heat Transfer, Multiphase Flow, District Cooling and Heating, and Film Cooling.
education and training
- You, Q., & Hassan, I. (2017). Experimental investigation on flow boiling instability in a microtube with and without an inlet orifice in vertical flow directions. Thermal Science and Engineering Progress. 4, 18-29.
- Younes, A., Hassan, I., & Kadem, L. (2017). Investigation of Bubble Frequency for Slug Flow Regime in a Uniformly Heated Horizontal Microchannel. Transactions - ASME: Journal of Heat Transfer. 139(6), 061501-061501.
- Elnady, T., Hassan, I., & Kadem, L. (2016). Experimental Investigation of Louver Cooling Scheme on Gas Turbine Stator. HEAT TRANSFER ENGINEERING. 37(1), 82-105.
- Younes, A., & Hassan, I. (2015). Modeling of dry-out incipience for flow boiling in a circular microchannel at a uniform heat flux. Transactions - ASME: Journal of Heat Transfer. 137(2), 021502-021502.
- Li, H. M., & Hassan, I. (2015). The Effects of Counterrotating Vortex Pair Intensity on Film-Cooling Effectiveness. HEAT TRANSFER ENGINEERING. 36(16), 1360-1370.
- Awad, D., Siddiqui, A. R., Al-Hamidi, Y., Rahman, M. A., & Hassan, I. (2017). Experimental investigation of airâ€“water two-phase flow regimes in a horizontal wavy micro-channel. WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences. 115, 73-82.
- Eltaweel, A., Baobeid, A., & Hassan, I. (2017). Experimental study of a single microchannel flow under nonuniform heat flux. 2,
- Eltaweel, A., Tompkins, B., Baobeid, A., & Hassan, I. (2016). Numerical investigation of heat transfer characteristics of a novel wavy-tapered microchannel heat sink. 2,
- Seawright, L., & Hassan, I. (2016). The STEM loop: Undergraduate engineering students create a STEM children's book.
- Ayoubi, C. E., Ghaly, W., & Hassan, I. (2015). Aero-Thermal shape optimization for the discrete film cooling of a turbine airfoil. 8B-2015,
awards and honors
Texas A&M University; Qatar Campus; 4251 TAMUQ
College Station, TX 77843-4251