My current research focuses on marketing strategy in digital environments, particularly issues related to innovation and technological change.
education and training
- Molner, S., Prabhu, J. C., & Yadav, M. S. (2019). Lost in a Universe of Markets: Toward a Theory of Market Scoping for Early-Stage Technologies. Journal of Marketing. 83(2), 37-61.
- Belk, R., MacInnis, D. J., & Yadav, M. S. (2019). Personal accounts and an anatomy of conceptual contributions in the special issue. Journal of Marketing Management. 35(1-2), 1-12.
- Yadav, M. S. (2018). Making emerging phenomena a research priority. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 46(3), 361-365.
- Yadav, M. S., & Pavlou, P. A. (2014). Marketing in Computer-Mediated Environments: Research Synthesis and New Directions. Journal of Marketing. 78(1), 20-40.
- Yadav, M. S., de Valck, K., Hennig-Thurau, T., Hoffman, D. L., & Spann, M. (2013). Social Commerce: A Contingency Framework for Assessing Marketing Potential. Journal of Interactive Marketing. 27(4), 311-323.
- Rajan Varadarajan, P., & Yadav, M. S. (2003). Competitive strategy in a global electronic marketplace: Extant strategy perspectives revisited. Handbook of Research in International Marketing. (pp. 313-335). Edward Elgar Publishing.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Marketing; 4112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4112