education and training
- Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2018
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, Texas Tech University - (Lubbock, Texas, United States) 2010
- B.A. in English, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2006
- Beerwinkle, A., & McKeown, D. (2021). An Analysis of Reading Comprehension Questions in Kenyan English Textbooks. Technology, Knowledge and Learning. 26(2), 429-441.
- Beerwinkle, A. L., Wijekumar, K., Walpole, S., & Aguis, R. (2021). Correction to: An analysis of the ecological components within a text structure intervention. Reading and Writing. 34(5), 1367-1367.
- Beerwinkle, A. L. (2020). The use of learning analytics and the potential risk of harm for K-12 students participating in digital learning environments. Educational Technology Research and Development. 69(1), 327-330.
- Beerwinkle, A. L., Owens, J., & Hudson, A. (2020). An Analysis of Comprehension Strategies and Skills Covered within Grade 3–5 Reading Textbooks in the United States. Technology, Knowledge and Learning. 26(2), 311-338.
- Wijekumar, K., Beerwinkle, A., McKeown, D., Zhang, S., & Joshi, R. M. (2020). The “GIST” of the reading comprehension problem in grades 4 and 5. Dyslexia. 26(3), 323-340.
- Wijekumar, K. K., Meyer, B., Harris, K. R., Graham, S., & Beerwinkle, A. (2016). Comparing learning outcomes and implementation factors from student-managed vs. Teacher-managed intelligent tutoring systems. Intelligent Tutoring Systems: Structure, Applications and Challenges. (pp. 175-200).
recent teaching activities