History of Philosophy (especially 19th Century), Ethics, Social and Political Philosophy, Aesthetics
education and training
- Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of Chicago - (Chicago, Illinois, United States) 2006
- M.A. in Philosophy, Loyola University Chicago - (Chicago, Illinois, United States) 2003
- B.A. in Philosophy, Villanova University - (Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States) 1998
- Sweet, K. (2017). What is Philosophical about Kantâ€™s Anthropology?. International Journal of Philosophical Studies. 25(3), 336-347.
- Sweet, K. (2015). Kant and the liberal arts: A defense. The Journal of Aesthetic Education. 49(3), 1-14.
- Sweet, K. (2011). Philosophy and the public sphere: Kant on moral education and political critique. Idealistic Studies. 41(1-2), 83-94.
- Sweet, K. (2009). Reflection: Its structure and meaning in Kant's judgements of taste. Kantian Review. 14(1), 53-80.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
Texas A&M University; Philosophy & Humanities; 4237 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-5890