education and training
- M.B.A. in Strategic Management, University of North Texas - (Denton, Texas, United States) 2020
- M.L.S. in , University of North Texas - (Denton, Texas, United States) 2015
- B.A. in History, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2010
- Vaaler, A., & Wilhelm, J. (2020). Teaching financial literacy through the use of market research and advertising instruction. Reference Services Review. 48(2), 258-270.
- Wilhelm, J., & Jones, J. (2019). Adults Need STEM, Too: An Assessment of One Public Library’s Experiment With STEM Programming for Adults. The Journal of Creative Library Practice.
- Wilhelm, J., & Vaaler, A. (2018). Looking for the library: Using an undergraduate business syllabi analysis to inform an instruction program. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship. 23(3-4), 1-12.
- Laddusaw, S., & Wilhelm, J. (2018). Yours, Mine, Ours: A Study of a Successful Academic & Public Library Collaboration. Collaborative Librarianship. 10(1), 30-46.
Institutional Repository Documents5
- Vaaler, A., & Wilhelm, J. (2020). Invest in Your Library: Why Your Institution's Librarians are a Valuable Asset in a Collaboration Portfolio.
- Vaaler, A., & Wilhelm, J. (2020). Making Cents: Librarians Cashing in on Financial Literacy.
- Wilhelm, J., & Vaaler, A. (2019). Invest in your library: Why your institution's librarians are a valuable asset in a collaboration portfolio.
- Wilhelm, J. (2018). It’s Good for Business: How to Make Library Collaborations Yield Dividends.
- Wilhelm, J., & Jones, J. (2018). Pushing the Limits: A case study in promoting community conversations through informal STEM learning.
awards and honors
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY; 5001 TAMU;
College Station, TX 77843-5001