Morganti, Dianna individual record
Instructional Associate Professor
- Instructional Associate Professor, University Libraries, Texas A&M University
- Morganti, D., & Williams, J. (2021). Using Low Code to Automate Public Service Workflows: Three Cases. Code4Lib Journal. (52),
Repository Documents / Preprints3
- Boehm, R., Sare, L., & Morganti, D. (2021). Can we talk about failure?.
- McClean, J., Price, A., Morganti, D., Towery, S., & Waugh, L. (2021). Community Building: Using Peer Review to Engage Librarians and Faculty in the Design of an OER Community of Learning.
- Morganti, D. (2020). Scholarly Communication and Predatory Publishing in the Undergraduate Classroom.
open teaching materials