education and training
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2001
- M.S. in Computer Science, Naval Postgraduate School - (Monterey, California, United States) 1990
- B.S. in General Engineering, United States Military Academy - (West Point, New York, United States) 1981
- Hoffman, L. J., Rosenberg, T., Dodge, R., & Ragsdale, D. (2005). Exploring a national cybersecurity exercise for universities. IEEE Security and Privacy. 3(5), 27-33.
- Dodge, R., & Ragsdale, D. (2005). Technology education at the US military academy. IEEE Security and Privacy. 3(2), 49-53.
- Ragsdale, D., Welch, D., & Dodge, R. (2003). Information assurance the West Point way. IEEE Security and Privacy. 1(5), 64-67.
- Welch, D., Ragsdale, D., & Schepens, W. (2002). Training for information assurance. COMPUTER. 35(4), 30-37.
- Nash, D. A., & Ragsdale, D. J. (2001). Simulation of self-similarity in network utilization patterns as a precursor to automated testing of intrusion detection systems. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Part A:Systems and Humans.. 31(4), 327-331.
Texas A&M University; Computer Science & Engineering; 3112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3112