- Jasek, A., Parr, T., Coufal, C. D., & Lee, J. T. (2020). Evaluation of manganese hydroxychloride in 45-wk-old white leghorn layers using yolk and shell manganese content. POULTRY SCI.. 99(2), 1084-1087.
- Walters, H. G., Coelho, M., Coufal, C. D., & Lee, J. T. (2019). Effects of Increasing Phytase Inclusion Levels on Broiler Performance, Nutrient Digestibility, and Bone Mineralization in Low-Phosphorus Diets. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 28(4), 1210-1225.
- Jasek, A., Coufal, C. D., Parr, T. M., & Lee, J. T. (2019). Evaluation of Increasing Manganese Hydroxychloride Level on Male Broiler Growth Performance and Tibia Strength. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 28(4), 1039-1047.
- Cantu, K., Archer, G. S., Tucker, Z. S., & Coufal, C. D. (2019). Effectiveness of Duck Hatching Egg Sanitization with the Combination of Hydrogen Peroxide and Ultraviolet Light. Journal of Applied Poultry Research. 28(2), 301-306.
- JONES-IBARRA, A. M., ALVARADO, C. Z., COUFAL, C. D., & TAYLOR, T. M. (2019). Sanitization of Chicken Frames by a Combination of Hydrogen Peroxide and UV Light To Reduce Contamination of Derived Edible Products. Journal of Food Protection. 82(11), 1896-1900.
- Hinkle, M. J., Gottselig, S. M., McReynolds, J. L., Lee, J. T., & Coufal, C. D. (2010). Effects of a microbial litter amendment on litter quality and broiler performance.. Journal of Dairy Science. 93, 507-507.
- Taylor, C. S., Bray, J. L., Carey, J. B., Cherry, T. E., & Coufal, C. D. (2008). Impact of new or recycled litter on broiler performance, litter characteristics and nitrogen mass balance. POULTRY SCI.. 87, 22-22.
- Coufal, C. D., Collins, A. D., & Carey, J. B. (2006). Percent carbon and C : N of broiler litter and cake over consecutive flocks. POULTRY SCI.. 85, 81-82.
- Coufal, C. D., Niemeyer, P. R., & Carey, J. B. (2005). Annual ammonia production front broilers measured by nitrogen mass balance. POULTRY SCI.. 84, 98-98.
- Coufal, C. D., Niemeyer, P. R., & Carey, J. B. (2005). Annual broiler litter production using recycled litter with and without top-dressing. POULTRY SCI.. 84, 97-97.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Fuchs, Nathan Leo (2013-12). Development and Evaluation of a Commercially Feasible Hydrogen Peroxide and Ultraviolet Light Egg Sanitization System. (Master's Thesis)
- Al-Ajeeli, Morouj N (2013-12). Development of Best Practices for Shell Egg Disinfection Based upon Efficacy and Egg Quality. (Master's Thesis)
- Winkler, Scott (2013-08). Evaluation of In-House Windrow Composting as a Poultry Litter Treatment Prior to Land Application. (Master's Thesis)
- Gottselig, Steven Michael (2011-08). Microbial Reduction on Eggshell Surfaces by the use of Hydrogen Peroxide and Ultraviolet Light. (Master's Thesis)
- Woodring, Kristy Senise (2011-08). Quality and Sensory Attributes of Shell Eggs Sanitized with a Combination of Hydrogen Peroxide and Ultraviolet Light. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service; Poultry Science; 2472 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-2472