My research focuses on sport and exercise psychology, the teaching of psychology, and criminal personality.
education and training
- Meyers, M. C., Higgs, R., LeUnes, A. D., Bourgeois, A. E., & Laurent, C. M. (2015). Pain-Coping Traits of Nontraditional Women Athletes: Relevance to Optimal Treatment and Rehabilitation. JOURNAL OF ATHLETIC TRAINING. 50(10), 1034-1041.
- Meyers, M. C., Bourgeois, A. E., & Leunes, A. D. (2015). Psychological Indices of Animal Judging Team Participants: Predictors for Development of Optimal Performance. NACTA Journal. 59(1), 63-69.
- LeUnes, A. (2012). An Investigation into the Coaching Approach of a Successful World Class Soccer Coach: Anson Dorrance. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching. 7(3), 449-451.
- Lowmaster, S. E., & Morey, L. C. (2012). Predicting Law Enforcement Officer Job Performance With the Personality Assessment Inventory. Journal of Personality Assessment. 94(3), 254-261.
- LeUnes, A. (2011). Coaching philosophy, eclecticism and positivism: A commentary. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching. 7(SUPPL. 1), 115-117.
- Polenske, A. D., Meyers, M. C., Bourgeois, A. E., LeUnes, A. D., & Shuman, K. M. (2016). Coping Skills and Dispositional Resilience/Hardiness of Big Sky Conference Track and Field Athletes. MEDICINE AND SCIENCE IN SPORTS AND EXERCISE. 48(5S), 43-43.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Psychology; 4235 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4235