Musser, Jeffrey individual record
- Clinical Professor, Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Dairy production medicine, mastitis prevention and control, and quality milk production; pharmacokinetics in exotic and food animals and drug residue prevention; vaccine investigation; viral diseases of sheep, goats, and birds.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology, North Carolina State University - (Raleigh, North Carolina, United States) 2000
- D.V.M. in Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech - (Blacksburg, Virginia, United States) 1989
- B.S. in Biology, Frostburg State University - (Frostburg, Maryland, United States) 1984
- Musser, J. M., Anderson, K. L., & Tyczkowska, K. L. (1998). Pharmacokinetic parameters and milk concentrations of ketoprofen after administration as a single intravenous bolus dose to lactating goats.. JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 21(5), 358-363.
- Musser, J. M., & Anderson, K. L. (1996). Effect of vaccination with an Escherichia coli bacterin-toxoid on milk production in dairy cattle.. JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 209(7), 1291-1293.
awards and honors
Texas A&M University; Vet Med Pathobiology; 4467 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4467