Musser, Jeffrey individual record
- Clinical Professor, Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Dairy production medicine, mastitis prevention and control, and quality milk production; pharmacokinetics in exotic and food animals and drug residue prevention; vaccine investigation; viral diseases of sheep, goats, and birds.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology, North Carolina State University - (Raleigh, North Carolina, United States) 2000
- D.V.M. in Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech - (Blacksburg, Virginia, United States) 1989
- B.S. in Biology, Frostburg State University - (Frostburg, Maryland, United States) 1984
- Musser, J. M., Anderson, K. L., & Moats, W. A. (2001). Screening method for identification of beta-lactams in bovine urine by use of liquid chromatography and a microbial inhibition test.. American journal of veterinary research. 62(3), 326-330.
- Musser, J. M., Anderson, K. L., & Boison, J. O. (2001). Tissue disposition and depletion of penicillin G after oral administration with milk in unweaned dairy calves.. JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 219(3), 346-350.
- Musser, J., & Anderson, K. L. (1999). Using drug residue screening tests to investigate antibiotic contamination of milk. VETERINARY MEDICINE. 94(5), 474-47911.
- Musser, J. M., Anderson, K. L., Caballero, M., Amaya, D., & Maroto-Puga, J. (1998). Evaluation of a hand-held electrical conductivity meter for detection of subclinical mastitis in cattle.. American journal of veterinary research. 59(9), 1087-1091.
- Musser, J. M., Anderson, K. L., & Tyczkowska, K. L. (1998). Pharmacokinetic parameters and milk concentrations of ketoprofen after administration as a single intravenous bolus dose to lactating goats.. JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 21(5), 358-363.
Texas A&M University; Vet Med Pathobiology; 4467 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4467