Musser, Jeffrey individual record
- Clinical Professor, Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Dairy production medicine, mastitis prevention and control, and quality milk production; pharmacokinetics in exotic and food animals and drug residue prevention; vaccine investigation; viral diseases of sheep, goats, and birds.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology, North Carolina State University - (Raleigh, North Carolina, United States) 2000
- D.V.M. in Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech - (Blacksburg, Virginia, United States) 1989
- B.S. in Biology, Frostburg State University - (Frostburg, Maryland, United States) 1984
- Lee, K., Dai, S. Y., Herrman, T. J., & Musser, J. (2012). A gas chromatography-mass spectrometry assay to quantify camphor extracted from goat serum. Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences. 905, 133-136.
- Musser, J., Waldron, D. F., & Taylor, C. A. (2012). Evaluation of homologous and heterologous protection induced by a virulent field strain of orf virus and an orf vaccine in goats.. American journal of veterinary research. 73(1), 86-90.
- Musser, J., & Gonzalez, R. (2011). Efficacy of an anaerobic swab transport system to maintain aerobic and anaerobic microorganism viability after storage at -80 degrees C.. JOURNAL OF VETERINARY DIAGNOSTIC INVESTIGATION. 23(1), 95-99.
- Campbell, E. J., Frost, R. A., Mosley, T. K., Mosley, J. C., Lupton, C. J., Jr, T., ... Musser, J. (2010). Pharmacokinetic differences in exposure to camphor after intraruminal dosing in selectively bred lines of goats. JOURNAL OF ANIMAL SCIENCE. 88(8), 2620-2626.
- Musser, J. (2010). Pharmacokinetics of flunixin in chickens after oral and intravenous administration.. JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 33(3), 312-314.
Texas A&M University; Vet Med Pathobiology; 4467 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4467