I research, teach, and have worked in the arena of Supply Chain Management (SCM). My academic research has two streams. The first stream focuses on how buyers and suppliers can work together, how supply chains learn, and how this learning can depreciate. The second stream looks at how firms can benefit from better raw materials sourcing and new manufacturing techniques for producing these raw materials, inlcuding Nanomachining.
- Agrawal, A., & Rook, C. (2014). Global leaders in east and west: Do all global leaders lead in the same way. Advances in Global Leadership. 8, 155-179.
- Goel, S., Stukowski, A., Luo, X., Agrawal, A., & Reuben, R. L. (2013). Anisotropy of single-crystal 3C–SiC during nanometric cutting. Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering. 21(6), 065004-065004.
- Kets De Vries, M., Vrignaud, P., Agrawal, A., & Florent-Treacy, E. (2010). Development and application of the Leadership Archetype Questionnaire. The International Journal of Human Resource Management. 21(15), 2848-2863.
- Agrawal, A. (2009). Product Networks, Component Modularity and Sourcing. Journal of Technology Management and Innovation. 4(1), 59-81.
- Youn, S., Agrawal, A., Kumar, S., Sriskandarajah, C., & Syst, A. I. (2020). Provider Selection Framework for Bundled Payments in Healthcare Services.
- Sosa, M. E., Agrawal, A., Eppinger, S. D., Rowles, C. M., & ASME, .. (2005). A network approach to define modularity of product components. 435-446.