I research, teach, and have worked in the arena of Supply Chain Management (SCM). My academic research has two streams. The first stream focuses on how buyers and suppliers can work together, how supply chains learn, and how this learning can depreciate. The second stream looks at how firms can benefit from better raw materials sourcing and new manufacturing techniques for producing these raw materials, inlcuding Nanomachining.
- Goel, S., Luo, X., Agrawal, A., & Reuben, R. L. (2015). Diamond machining of silicon: A review of advances in molecular dynamics simulation. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 88, 131-164.
- Agrawal, A. (2014). Managing raw material in supply chains. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH. 239(3), 685-698.
- Goel, S., Agrawal, A., & Faisal, N. H. (2014). Can a carbon nano-coating resist metallic phase transformation in silicon substrate during nanoimpact?. Society of Plastics Engineers - 14th-Annual SPE TPO Automotive Engineered Polyolefins Conference. 315(1-2), 38-41.
- Goel, S., Faisal, N. H., Luo, X., Yan, J., & Agrawal, A. (2014). Nanoindentation of polysilicon and single crystal silicon: Molecular dynamics simulation and experimental validation. Journal of Physics D. 47(27), 275304-275304.
- Goel, S., Yan, J., Luo, X., & Agrawal, A. (2014). Incipient plasticity in 4H-SiC during quasistatic nanoindentation. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. 34, 330-337.
- Youn, S., Agrawal, A., Kumar, S., Sriskandarajah, C., & Syst, A. I. (2020). Provider Selection Framework for Bundled Payments in Healthcare Services.
- Sosa, M. E., Agrawal, A., Eppinger, S. D., Rowles, C. M., & ASME, .. (2005). A network approach to define modularity of product components. 435-446.