I research, teach, and have worked in the arena of Supply Chain Management (SCM). My academic research has two streams. The first stream focuses on how buyers and suppliers can work together, how supply chains learn, and how this learning can depreciate. The second stream looks at how firms can benefit from better raw materials sourcing and new manufacturing techniques for producing these raw materials, inlcuding Nanomachining.
- Agrawal, A., Mukherjee, U., & Muthulingam, S. (2020). Does Organizational Forgetting Affect Quality Knowledge Gained Through Spillover?—Evidence from the Automotive Industry. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 29(4), 907-934.
- Goel, G., Kalamdhad, A. S., & Agrawal, A. (2018). Parameter optimisation for producing fired bricks using organic solid wastes. Journal of Cleaner Production. 205, 836-844.
- Goel, S., Cross, G., Stukowski, A., Gamsjäger, E., Beake, B., & Agrawal, A. (2018). Designing nanoindentation simulation studies by appropriate indenter choices: Case study on single crystal tungsten. COMPUTATIONAL MATERIALS SCIENCE. 152, 196-210.
- Agrawal, A., Muthulingam, S., & Rajapakshe, T. (2017). How Sourcing of Interdependent Components Affects Quality in Automotive Supply Chains. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 26(8), 1512-1533.
- Muthulingam, S., & Agrawal, A. (2016). Does Quality Knowledge Spillover at Shared Suppliers? An Empirical Investigation. M&SOM-MANUFACTURING & SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 18(4), 525-544.
- Agrawal, A., Kim, Y., Kwon, H. D., & Muthulingam, S. (2016). Investment in Shared Suppliers: Effect of Learning, Spillover, and Competition. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 25(4), 736-750.
- Agrawal, A., Bhattacharya, S., & Hasija, S. (2016). Cost‐Reducing Innovation and the Role of Patent Intermediaries in Increasing Market Efficiency. PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 25(2), 173-191.
- Kwon, H. D., Xu, W., Agrawal, A., & Muthulingam, S. (2016). Impact of Bayesian Learning and Externalities on Strategic Investment. MANAGEMENT SCIENCE. 62(2), 550-570.
- Agrawal, A., & Muthulingam, S. (2015). Does Organizational Forgetting Affect Vendor Quality Performance? An Empirical Investigation. M&SOM-MANUFACTURING & SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. 17(3), 350-367.
- Agrawal, A., Goel, S., Bin Rashid, W., & Price, M. (2015). Prediction of surface roughness during hard turning of AISI 4340 steel (69 HRC). APPLIED SOFT COMPUTING. 30, 279-286.
- Youn, S., Agrawal, A., Kumar, S., Sriskandarajah, C., & Syst, A. I. (2020). Provider Selection Framework for Bundled Payments in Healthcare Services.
- Sosa, M. E., Agrawal, A., Eppinger, S. D., Rowles, C. M., & ASME, .. (2005). A network approach to define modularity of product components. 435-446.