Song, Xingyong individual record
- Assistant Professor, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering
education and training
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology - (Daejeon, South Korea)
- Ph.D. in Mehcanical Engineering, University of Minnesota - (Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States) 2011
- B.S. in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology - (Harbin, China)
- Song, X. Y., Sun, Z. X., Yang, X. J., & Zhu, G. M. (2010). Modelling, control, and hardware-in-the-loop simulation of an automated manual transmission. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering. 224(2), 143-160.
- Song, X., Gillella, P., & Sun, Z. (2013). A new stabilizer for ltv internal model based system and its application to camless engine valve actuation. Proceedings of the 1997 American Control Conference (Cat. No.97CH36041). 5276-5281.
- Gillella, P., Song, X., & Sun, Z. (2012). Investigation of time-varying internal model based control for camless engine valve actuation. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 28TH IEEE CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL, VOLS 1-3. 3741-3746.
- Song, X., Gillella, P., & Sun, Z. (2012). Robust stabilization of discrete linear time varying internal model based system. 3, 153-161.
- Song, X., Wang, Y., & Sun, Z. (2012). Robust stabilizer design for Linear time varying internal model based control. Proceedings of the 1997 American Control Conference (Cat. No.97CH36041). 6727-6732.
- Wang, Y., Song, X., & Sun, Z. (2011). Hybrid powertrain control with a rapid prototyping research platform. Proceedings of the 1997 American Control Conference (Cat. No.97CH36041). 997-1002.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Engineering Technology; 3367 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3367