Song, Xingyong individual record
- Assistant Professor, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering
education and training
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology - (Daejeon, South Korea)
- Ph.D. in Mehcanical Engineering, University of Minnesota - (Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States) 2011
- B.S. in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology - (Harbin, China)
- Gillella, P. K., Song, X., & Sun, Z. (2014). Time-varying internal model-based control of a camless engine valve actuation system. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CONTROL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY. 22(4), 1498-1510.
- Song, X., Wu, C. S., & Sun, Z. (2012). Design, modeling, and control of a novel automotive transmission clutch actuation system. IEEE-ASME TRANSACTIONS ON MECHATRONICS. 17(3), 582-587.
- Song, X., & Sun, Z. (2012). Pressure-based clutch control for automotive transmissions using a sliding-mode controller. IEEE-ASME TRANSACTIONS ON MECHATRONICS. 17(3), 534-546.
- Song, X., Zulkefli, M., Sun, Z., & Miao, H. C. (2011). Automotive transmission clutch fill control using a customized dynamic programming method. Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control. 133(5),
- Song, X., Zulkefli, M., Sun, Z., & Miao, H. C. (2010). Modeling, analysis, and optimal design of the automotive transmission ball capsule system. Journal of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control. 132(2), 1-12.
- Song, X., Gillella, P., & Sun, Z. (2013). A new stabilizer for ltv internal model based system and its application to camless engine valve actuation. 2014 American Control Conference. 5276-5281.
- Gillella, P., Song, X., & Sun, Z. (2012). Investigation of time-varying internal model based control for camless engine valve actuation. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 28TH IEEE CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL, VOLS 1-3. 3741-3746.
- Song, X., Gillella, P., & Sun, Z. (2012). Robust stabilization of discrete linear time varying internal model based system. 3, 153-161.
- Song, X., Wang, Y., & Sun, Z. (2012). Robust stabilizer design for Linear time varying internal model based control. 2014 American Control Conference. 6727-6732.
- Wang, Y., Song, X., & Sun, Z. (2011). Hybrid powertrain control with a rapid prototyping research platform. 2014 American Control Conference. 997-1002.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Engineering Technology; 3367 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3367