Song, Xingyong individual record
- Assistant Professor, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering
education and training
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology - (Daejeon, South Korea)
- Ph.D. in Mehcanical Engineering, University of Minnesota - (Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States) 2011
- B.S. in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology - (Harbin, China)
- Zulkefli, M., Song, X., Sun, Z., & Miao, H. C. (2010). A novel automotive transmission clutch control mechanism. (PART B), 1531-1538.
- Song, X., Zulkefli, M., & Sun, Z. (2010). Automotive transmission clutch fill optimal control: An experimental investigation. 2748-2753.
- Song, X., Gillella, P., & Sun, Z. (2010). Tracking Control of Periodic Signals With Varying Magnitude and Its Application to Hybrid Powertrain. 1, 77-84.
- Song, X., Mohd Zulkefli, M. A., Sun, Z., & Miao, H. C. (2009). Modeling, analysis, and optimal design of the automotive transmission ball capsule system. 2014 American Control Conference. 1379-1384.
- Song, X., Mohd Zulkefli, M. A., Sun, Z., & Miao, H. C. (2009). Transmission clutch fill control using a customized dynamic programming method. (PART B), 1199-1206.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Engineering Technology; 3367 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3367