Labib, Rania individual record
Researcher at Prairie View A&M University
- Assistant Professor, Architecture, Prairie View A&M University - (Prairie View, Texas, United States)
education and training
- Ph.D. in Architecture, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2019
- B.Sc. in Architectural Engineering, Minia University - (Minya, Egypt) 1997
- Labib, R. (2021). Improving daylighting in existing classrooms using laser cut panels. LIGHTING RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY. 45(5), 585-598.
- Labib, R. (2021). Trade-off method to assess the interaction between light shelves and complex ceiling forms for optimized daylighting performance. Advances in Building Energy Research. 9(2), 224-237.
- Labib, R. (2021). Utilizing High Performance Computing to Improve the Application of Machine Learning for Time-Efficient Prediction of Buildings Daylighting Performance. Journal of Physics Conference Series. 2069(1), 012153-012153.
- Labib, R. (2015). Trade-off method to assess the interaction between light shelves and complex ceiling forms for optimized daylighting performance. ADVANCES IN BUILDING ENERGY RESEARCH. 9(2), 224-237.
- Abdelwahab, S., Elhussainy, M., & Labib, R. (2019). The Negative Impact of Solar Reflections Caused by Reflective Buildings' Facades: Case Study of the Nasher Museum in Texas. SBE 19 - EMERGING CONCEPTS FOR SUSTAINABLE BUILT ENVIRONMENT. 297(1), 012048-012048.
Repository Documents / Preprints2
- Labib, R., & Clayton, M. (2020). Automated Computer Vision Recognition Based Method to Determine Glare Causing Patches on Reflective Building Faades.
- Labib, R., & Baltazar, J. (2020). Automated Execution of Large-Scale Daylighting and Glare Simulations in a Cloud-Based Parallel Computing Environment.