Hernandez Magallanes, Irma Del Consue individual record
Visiting Assistant Professor
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Statistics, College of Arts and Sciences
education and training
- Ph.D. in Statistics, University of California, Berkeley - (Berkeley, California, United States) 2015
- Hernandez-Magallanes, I., & Genton, M. G. (2019). A point process analysis of cloud-to-ground lightning strikes in urban and rural Oklahoma areas. ENVIRONMETRICS. 30(1), e2535-e2535.
- Hernandez-Magallanes, I. (2014). Combining ungrouped and grouped wildfire data to estimate fire risk. ENVIRONMETRICS. 25(6), 365-383.
awards and honors
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Institute for Applied Mathematics and Computational Science conferred by Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) - This fellowship lasted until 2015. 2011
recent teaching activities
Irma Del Consue
Texas A&M University; Department Of Statistics; 3143 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3143